Librarian Job in Herndon, Virginia : VA 20170
Looking for Librarian Jobs? See currently available Librarian job openings on librarian.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
librarian.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any librarian job . We provide job resources for Librarian positions throughout the industry. librarian.jobs.net also provides Librarian jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Librarian by either city or state.
librarian.jobs.net is a librarian job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Librarian jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your librarian job search on librarian.jobs.net today.
Senior-Level Technical Librarian
Senior-Level Technical Librarian Job DescriptionGroup: MCIS
Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Administrative Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you&ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Technical Librarian to join our team in the Washington, DC area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• NoNAs Responsible for the overall operation of a technical/business library or resource center, including acquisition, circulation, cataloging, researches and searches requests.
• Orders, inventories and circulates journals and provides information to authorize users for use in technical projects, proposal preparation, marketing and planning.
• Recommends continual enhancements of library services, acquisition of equipment and improvement of methods.
• Interfaces with and makes recommendations to management regarding the selection of subscription and reference material.
• Monitors spending and may have budgetary responsibilities.
• Knowledge of computerized search techniques.
• Requires Bachelor&s degree or equivalent in Library Science or a related field
• Five to seven years of related experience.
• Experience with overall operations of technical and business library or resource center
• Experience with interfacing and making recommendations to management regarding reference material
An active TS with SCI eligibility and JAFAN eligibility is required.
Herndon Librarian Job