Librarian Job in Kansas City, Missouri : MO
Looking for Librarian Jobs? See currently available Librarian job openings on librarian.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
librarian.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any librarian job . We provide job resources for Librarian positions throughout the industry. librarian.jobs.net also provides Librarian jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Librarian by either city or state.
librarian.jobs.net is a librarian job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Librarian jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your librarian job search on librarian.jobs.net today.
Accounting Clerk Ii
Accounting Clerk Ii Job Description
Be able to read, write, and speak English. Written communication, both formal and informal, must be professional, accurate, and free of spelling or grammatical errors. Verbal communication must demonstrate professional etiquette and relay accurate information.
Demonstrate proficiency in using technology, specifically the following software:
● Microsoft Windows
● Microsoft Word for Windows
● Microsoft Excel for Windows
● Google Mail
● Internal applications (upon training)
● Responsible to process all incoming correspondence on the day of receipt;
● provide excellent customer support by assisting with inquiries, obtaining documentation, and performing research;
● support client audit requests by providing documentation and explanations as necessary;
● determine applicant’s eligibility for subsidy program benefits based on documents received from applicants using the guidelines established by each client;
● ensure required documentation is received and properly completed by applicant; scan and accurately index supporting documentation;
● identify subsidy benefit from established rate tables and communicate results to applicant and provider;
● finalize and process all provider invoices for payment;
● and ensure multitasking and attention to detail on all assignments.
Kansas City Librarian Job
Accounting Clerk Ii Job Requirements
May also perform one or more routine accounting clerical operations, such as:
● examining, verifying, processing, or correcting accounting transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy of data and proper identification of accounts;
● verifying that expenditures will not exceed obligations in specified accounts;
● calculating, totaling, balancing, and reconciling collection or expenditure vouchers or other financial forms;
● prepares and mails bills and delinquency notices;
● posting data transaction sheets where employee identifies proper accounts and items to be posted; coding documents in accordance with a chart (listing) of accounts.