Librarian Job in Olathe, Kansas : KS
Looking for Librarian Jobs? See currently available Librarian job openings on librarian.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
librarian.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any librarian job . We provide job resources for Librarian positions throughout the industry. librarian.jobs.net also provides Librarian jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Librarian by either city or state.
librarian.jobs.net is a librarian job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Librarian jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your librarian job search on librarian.jobs.net today.
Printed Circuit Board Designer 2
Printed Circuit Board Designer 2 Job DescriptionAs a leading worldwide provider of navigation devices and wearable technology, our focus is on developing, designing and supporting superior products. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety and ease of use in every market we serve. That makes us an engineering and technology company with a keen focus on recruiting talent in those fields. But the same vertical integration business model that keeps all design and manufacturing processes in-house also gives us the incentive to hire top performers from different backgrounds, including operations, finance and accounting, information technology, sales, marketing and communications.
Associates get the royal treatment at Garmin. Regardless if you’re a newbie or a veteran, engineers dream it, design it and use it. Here, you will be surrounded by others who share the same passion about what they do every day. We offer a relaxed team environment (no dress code!) where advancement is found from sharing knowledge, not hiding it! While we promise you a lot of responsibility, you also will have the opportunity to have ownership over projects…oh, and we promise you there will be some fun mixed in there, too!
At Garmin, we work hard to provide our customers with quality products they can rely on. We’re seeking a creative problem-solver to design the heart of our products. The PCB designer creates complex designs from schematics and input from design engineers and serves as librarian for our eCAD libraries.
We’re looking for a Printed Circuit Board (PCB)Designer 2 at our headquarters in the greater Kansas City area. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with Product Design Engineers and Mechanical Engineers to produce complex PCB Designs as well as setting up data for complex high speed designs. Other essential functions include:
- Provides feedback to Design Engineers as needed to ensure manufacturability is maintained in each design
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, commitment, and focus on the right priorities in each PCB Design
- Independently determines general approach and provides reliable solutions to technical problems including work through complex issues as they appear in layouts
- Contributes and adds value to engineering design reviews including collaborating with engineers on final designs
- Makes substantial contributions to determining feasibility of project goals/objectives
- Contributes to testing out tools introduced to the team
- Supports and maintains all eCAD Libraries
- Contributes to PCB Design process improvements including offering suggestions and authoring new procedures as needed
Olathe Librarian Job
Printed Circuit Board Designer 2 Job RequirementsQualified candidates possess a Technical School Diploma and a minimum of 6 years related experience as a PCB Designer performing substantially similar industry duties. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrate proficient use and thorough knowledge of PCB design “best practices” and design standards for surface mount and through hole designs
- Demonstrates expert proficiency using eCAD tools
- Must demonstrate an ability to interpret basic design intent from schematics
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of PCB manufacturing processes
Our benefits are designed to lead an evolving marketplace, support innovation and encourage a healthy balance between work and life. They allow our associates to make their own decisions about their wellbeing and future and consistently rank Garmin as a top tier benefits provider when compared to other high-tech employers. We offer a choice of high value medical, dental and vision plans with low or no premiums, to fit your and your family’s preferences. In addition, Garmin’s financial benefits include a generous 401K retirement plan that provides 5% of pay base contribution plus a match of 75 cents for every dollar you contribute to a maximum of 10% of your compensation. The employee stock purchase plan allows for shares to be bought at a 15% discount. Garmin offers many other benefits and perks ranging from wellbeing initiatives, educational assistance and career development, community charity support, and employee discounts just to name a few.
Relocation Assistance is available