Librarian Job in Middletown, Pennsylvania : PA 17057
Looking for Librarian Jobs? See currently available Librarian job openings on librarian.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
librarian.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any librarian job . We provide job resources for Librarian positions throughout the industry. librarian.jobs.net also provides Librarian jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Librarian by either city or state.
librarian.jobs.net is a librarian job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Librarian jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your librarian job search on librarian.jobs.net today.
Electronics Design Engineer
Electronics Design Engineer Job DescriptionWe are seeking a creative problem-solver to design and develop complex electronic equipment, using M-CAD/E-CAD tools. The Electronics Design Engineer creates complex designs from schematics and input from design engineers and serves as librarian for our eCAD libraries. In this role you will be responsible for working closely with Product Design Engineers and Mechanical Engineers to product complex PCB designs and ensuring manufacturability is maintained in each design. Other essential functions include:
- Analyze customer and internal information in the form of electrical and mechanical specifications and sketches, to determine critical factors affecting designs.
- Prepare complete mechanical and/or schematic PCB CAD information in accordance to company procedures for the purpose of manufacturing.
- Make revisions to assemblies, drawings, schematics and board layouts through direction by Engineering or by incorporating Engineering Change Requests.
- Support and maintain all eCAD libraries.
- Contribute to PCB design process improvements including offering suggestions and authoring new procedures as needed.
Middletown Librarian Job
Electronics Design Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or commensurate applicable experience
- A working knowledge of or demonstrated interest in gaining knowledge of ASME Y14.100M: Engineering Drawing Practice and ASME14.5: Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word) or similar, M-CAD: AutoCAD Design Suite (Inventor) and/or E-CAD: CADstar preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills, to be able to interact with interdepartmental personnel and customers
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions sufficient for dimensioning, math associated with electronic circuit theory preferred
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, creative, attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and a willingness to learn
Reasonable accommodations may be may to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations as defined by ITAR.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.