Librarian Job in Norwood, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Librarian Jobs? See currently available Librarian job openings on librarian.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
librarian.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any librarian job . We provide job resources for Librarian positions throughout the industry. librarian.jobs.net also provides Librarian jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Librarian by either city or state.
librarian.jobs.net is a librarian job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Librarian jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your librarian job search on librarian.jobs.net today.
Customer Engagement, Product Support Specialist
Customer Engagement, Product Support Specialist Job DescriptionWolters Kluwer Health (WKH) is a leading global provider, with approximately 2,600 employees in 36 countries worldwide, of information for professionals and students in medicine, nursing, allied health, pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry.
We have a growth role and opportunity now available! We are looking for a professional to join our award-winning Wolters Kluwer’s Medical Research Product Support team supporting our clients as a valued Customer Engagement, Product Support Specialist (PSS)!
This global customer support team has attained best-in-class recognition through Omega Management Group’s Omega North Face Award for superior customer satisfaction scores six years in a row! This achievement affirms our commitment to service and demonstrates Wolters Kluwer’s dedication to remaining the premier customer service provider for our industry. This award affirms our commitment to best-in-class service and demonstrates that we continue to raise the bar to maintain our status as the premier customer service provider for our industry.
We value our Product Support Specialists and candidates have the opportunity to join a team that is recognized and respected globally by industry colleagues and peers, press and our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The PSS provides technical and customer service support for Wolters Kluwer Medical Research applications. Through analysis and problem solving we facilitate implementation, maintenance, education, and documentation for online solutions. Our customer base spans medical and academic researchers who interact with the team via phone, email, and web-based queries.
The PSS will take ownership of issues and manage them through resolution. Daily activities require liaising with other departments and diagnosing problems submitted directly by customers, or escalated via our global support group and other parts of the organization. All activity is recorded in CRM systems for tracking purposes.
Full training on our wide product range and all tools necessary to address customer requests will be provided. Ongoing training sessions will be conducted on existing as well as new products/tools/processes.
This position is critical to the satisfaction and success of our customers and serves as the primary contact for problems or questions about all products and services. The successful applicant will be expected to adhere to Wolters Kluwer’s Values in all daily activities.
• Customer Focus
• Respond to technical and service inquiries within department SLAs
• Foster a close relationship with the global Customer Engagement team, ensuring enhancement requests, bugs, and other product issues are communicated across the team and tracked appropriately
• Utilize CRM systems to log and track all communications related to customer inquiries
• Support self-service initiatives by contributing content for customer-facing and internal Knowledgebase(s)
• Develop and support custom product solutions for individual accounts
• Proactively communicate with customers to introduce new features and functionality, and maintain custom solutions
• Lead on-boarding activities for new customer accounts
• Collaborate closely with the sales team to support new business and customer retention efforts
• Apply company values to maintain team goals, a collaborative environment, and to meet all service levels
• Test upcoming software releases and provide feedback to development/technology teams
• Participate on cross-functional teams to prepare the global support team to support new products and services
• Serve as a mentor to new team members
• Attend conferences to provide support to sales, marketing, and our customer base
• Internal: Global Customer Engagement, Field and Inside Sales, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Project Management, Release Management, and Global Online Operations.
• Customers: technical/administrative staff, researchers, information scientists, librarians, library directors, purchasers, clinicians, and students. Interactions with distributors and other third party vendors are occasionally necessary.
Norwood Librarian Job
Customer Engagement, Product Support Specialist Job RequirementsEducation:
•College Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
•2+ years diagnosing and resolving software problems
•Strong track record in customer service
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Strong analytical skills
•Well organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize a high workload
•Flexible and supportive approach to team work
•Articulate, well presented and comfortable in front of customers, peers and executive teams
•Exposure to or Knowledge of medical software technology/information
As our products supply services that are based on the use of Web Applications, we are also looking for these other Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
•Prefer some professional experience in a STM (Science, Technical, or Medical) Publishing company or knowledge of how publishing works in these verticals
•General knowledge of Internet technologies/protocols such as HTTP, HTML, XML, XLS, Java
•Some familiarity with authentication and firewalls
•Basic understanding of some UNIX commands (Not required – we can teach you this!)
•General knowledge of Open URL, or z39.50 or Web Services (Not required – we can teach you this!)
•Preferred: Degree level in Library Sciences
•Experiencing supporting mobile device solutions (primarily on the iPad)
•Spanish and Portuguese business language skills are preferred, but not required
Occasional travel might be required, probably no more than once or twice a year
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771